- It’s time for the 20th annual Rolling British Car Day!
- All British car and motorcycles are welcome, new or vintage.
- We will convene at the (now closed) Elephant Bar just west of I-15 exit 24, Rancho Bernardo Road. Look northeast of the intersection with West Bernardo Drive. See Map
- Arrive between 9:00 and 9:45 AM to kick tires, socialize and pick up the driving instructions and Pauma Valley Country Club pass.
- This is primarily a driving event. Depart at 10:00 and enjoy a roughly 1.5 hour drive through the back country of east San Diego County. After leaving the I-15 area there are almost no traffic signals. There are significant hills to climb so older car might want to bring spare coolant.
- Even though this is a driving event, the end point is quite spectacular. We will park on the golf course at Pauma Valley Country Club, rather like Pebble Beach with the ocean replaced by mountains.
- Barbecue will be available for purchase or you can bring a lunch. Lunch will include hamburgers, excellent hot dogs and chips.
- We were here a few years ago and are sure the event will be even better.
- Online registration is closed bring $10 cash.